Job Description: PA, Office Manager & Events Assistant
Sleek Events is based in Richmond. We work with companies and agencies looking to outsource their event planning and organisation to an experienced partner. We also work with individuals needing support to organise something special for a loved one, anniversary or other celebration.
From exclusive private parties to globally-recognised exhibitions and conferences, we can handle the entire process for our clients, both in the UK and overseas.
We are looking for a switched-on, proactive person to help us with the smooth running of our office, supporting our founding director and her team of event professionals. You will need to have a can-do attitude with no task being too big or small.
- Office Manager duties – responsible for keeping the office running smoothly with regular admin tasks such as restocking of stationery, working with a creative agency on company collateral, holiday tracking, office diary, utilities. This role also includes supporting our PR agency with ad-hoc PR and social media tasks e.g. providing photos, team whereabouts, relevant hashtags
- Personal Assistant duties – managing diaries, scheduling meetings, booking travel, ad-hoc errands
- Event Support duties – chasing suppliers, researching venues, site visits, internal events
This list is for demonstration purposes and is by no means an exhaustive list!
Required Experience, Skills & Attitude:
- At least 1 year of experience in PA, office management and event support
- Demonstrable experience with organisation, prioritisation and time management
- Hot on diary management
- Outstanding communication skills on the phone, in person and in writing
- Strong written and spoken English
- Must be driven to learn, work hard and adapt to fast-paced start-up culture
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic
- Ability to excel in a self-driven role
- Great office space in Richmond
- Friendly, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment
- Travel opportunities
- Competitive salary
Job Type: Full-time – 9am-5:30pm Monday-Friday, with some flexibility required for events support – starting on a 6-month contract with 3 month probation
Salary: £18,000.00 to £20,000.00 per annum depending on experience
Job Location: Richmond, London
To apply: Please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com by 5pm on Tuesday 21st November.