Sleek Events is based in Richmond. We work with companies and agencies looking to outsource their event planning and organisation to an experienced partner. We also work with individuals needing support to organise something special for a loved one, anniversary or other celebration.
From exclusive private parties to globally-recognised exhibitions and conferences, we can handle the entire process for our clients, both in the UK and overseas.
The role will consist of, but will not be limited to, the elements outlined below.
- Direct support to Event Executives and other senior members of staff as required
- Creating templates for upcoming events & sponsor manuals
- Help with shipping items, printing shipping labels & stock check
- General office admin – including adding hostess & supplier directories
- Venue and supplier related:
- Research (including creating findings decks)
- Venue only – site visits including site-visit reports
- Propose new ideas to improve the event planning and implementation process
- Assist with managing onsite production and clean up for events as necessary
- Prepare onsite briefing documents for events including: running orders, run of show, hostess briefings, other supplier briefings
- Print any documents needed onsite beforehand, including A3 floorplans
- Packing of equipment needed for onsite
- Event look & feel: investigating opportunities at venues, creation of look & feel deck
- Build & breakdown of events as required
- Supporting clients onsite at exhibitions, training days, etc
- Booking of travel & hotels where necessary
- Attending expos & FAM trips where relevant – followed by creating overview of key contacts, venues, etc
- Coordinate appointments and site visits, as well as scheduling & researching events on the calendar
- Sponsorship management:
- Inbox management
- Preparing of templates.
- Great office space in Richmond
- Friendly, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment
- Travel opportunities
- Competitive salary
Closing date for applications is Friday 8th December at 5.00pm
Interviews to take place week commencing Monday 18th December
Apply with your CV & covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £19,000.00 /year